COVID-19 Protective Measures
* All guests are required to provide vaccine record or Covid negative test result prior to arrival
* Visitors of guests are not allowed on the B&B premises during Covid-19 pandemic
* In an effort to limit contact, check-in and check-out instructions will be communicated through text
* Each guest’s temperature will be taken and recorded at check-in
* All guests are required to wear masks in common areas such as the hallway, elevator, and stairwells
* Guests responsible for checking in on behalf of their respective parties must be at least 21 years old
* Children at least 10 year old are welcome to stay with additional fee
* Smoking is prohibited. A $250 cleaning fee will be charged to the guest’s account if they smoke on the premises
* Pets are prohibited.
Check-in and Check-out
* Check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM
* Rooms must be paid in full at check-in
The Great Room/Dining Room
The Great Room is open from 8AM to 5PM. Breakfast is served from 7:30AM to 9:30AM.
We want to thank our guests for not only choosing The Barrington but also for your patience, flexibility, and compassion with us as we navigate the current situation. We hope you all stay safe and healthy, and we’re excited to welcome you!
All travelers are encouraged to consult and follow the CDC’s guidelines and requirements for travel.
More details about the above travel information can be found here.
Below is a list of precautionary measures we have adopted during this time:
- We respectfully request that those with COVID-19 symptoms (including but not limited to fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle pain, headache, loss of smell and/or taste, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, nausea, and vomiting) stay at home for the safety of our neighbor, staff and guests. Please refer to the CDC’s guidelines for other common symptoms of and information about COVID-19.
- Prior to your arrival, your room will be deep-cleaned and each surface will be sanitized. During your stay, our staff will enter your room for housekeeping. For guest who request not to have housekeeping, we will still provide fresh towels and additional toiletries upon request.
- After each check-out, we follow a diligent cleaning protocol to allow for deep cleaning, disinfectant and cleaners to dry, and reasonable air exchange.
- In our effort to limit contact, check-in and check-out instructions will be in person during office hours, or communicated through phone or text messages after office hours.
- Each guest’s temperature will be taken and recorded at check-in.
- All guests are required to wear masks in common areas such as the hallway, elevator, stairwells, and to abide by social distancing measures.
- We require our staff to wear face coverings, gloves, change their shoes, and wear cleaned uniform, spray their outfit with disinfectant spray and to abide by social distancing measures.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located by the elevator, hallway and staircases.
- There are a number of great options in the area available for delivery or takeout. Please reach out to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling us at 413-528-6159 if you are looking for suggestions.
- Non-essential, high-touch items such as extra pillows, blankets, decorative pillows, bed scarves, magazines and brochures will be removed from guest rooms.
- All lobby brochures, magazines, and papers will be available with gloves provided to ensure safety on high-touch points of contact.
- Only ride in the elevator with members of your own party.
- All guest suites are provided with masks in case you don’t have one.
- For all of our safety, only registered guests will be allowed in the B&B.
Should you have any questions, please contact us via email: email@example.com.
We appreciate your flexibility and solidarity during this time!