COVID-19 Protective Measures
We have made the following changes to our COVID-19 protocols:
- Fully vaccinated guests, visitors, and service professionals are no longer required to wear masks or social distancing.
- Unvaccinated guests are recommended to continue self-monitoring for symptoms.
*Please note that “fully vaccinated” means it has been two weeks since a person received the latest booster shots recommended by CDC.
We want to thank our guests for choosing The Barrington Guesthouse and for your patience, flexibility, and compassion as we navigate the current situation. We hope you all stay safe and healthy; we’re excited to welcome you!
All travelers are encouraged to consult and follow the CDC’s guidelines and requirements for travel.
More details about the above travel information can be found here.
Below is a list of precautionary measures we have adopted during this time:
- We respectfully request that those with COVID-19 symptoms (including but not limited to fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle pain, headache, loss of smell and/or taste, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, nausea, and vomiting) stay at home for the safety of our neighbor, staff and guests. Please refer to the CDC’s guidelines for other common symptoms of and information about COVID-19.
- Prior to your arrival, your room will be deep-cleaned and each surface will be sanitized. During your stay, our staff will enter your room for housekeeping. For guest who requests not to have housekeeping, we will still provide fresh water bottle, towels and additional toiletries upon request.
- After each check-out, we follow a diligent cleaning protocol to allow for deep cleaning, disinfectant, cleaners to dry, and reasonable air exchange.
- In our effort to limit contact, check-in, and check-out instructions will be in person during office hours or communicated through phone or text messages after office hours.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located by the elevator, hallway, and staircases.
- Masks is available.
Should you have any questions, please contact us via email: email@example.com.
We appreciate your flexibility and solidarity during this time!