COVID-19 Travel Advisory
Effective March 22, 2021, all visitors and returning residents entering Massachusetts are advised to follow the Commonwealth’s new travel advisory as detailed below. The Commonwealth has made great progress to slow the spread of COVID-19 and gradually re-open the economy, and all visitors and returning residents have a responsibility to help us keep transmission levels as low as possible.
As of Monday, March 22, 2021 all visitors entering Massachusetts, including returning residents, are advised to quarantine for 10 days upon their arrival. Travelers in the following categories are exempt from this quarantine advisory:
- Travelers who have received a negative COVID-19 result on a test administered not more than 72 hours prior to their arrival in Massachusetts. Travelers may also test out of the quarantine advisory after arrival in Massachusetts, as long as they quarantine until receiving a negative test result.
- Anyone who is entering Massachusetts for fewer than 24 hours
- Anyone who is returning to Massachusetts after being out of the State for fewer than 24 hours
- Workers who enter Massachusetts to perform critical infrastructure functions (as specified by the Federal Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency) during required commuting to or from work and while at work.
- Travelers who are fully vaccinated (i.e. who have received two doses of either the Moderna or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines OR who have received a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, 14 days or more ago) and who do not have symptoms.
All travelers are encouraged to consult and follow the CDC’s guidelines and requirements for travel.
More details about the above travel advisory can be found here.
Below is a list of precautionary measures we have adopted during this time:
- We respectfully request that those with COVID-19 symptoms (including but not limited to fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle pain, headache, loss of smell and/or taste, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, nausea, and vomiting) stay at home for the safety of our neighbor, staff and guests. Please refer to the CDC’s guidelines for other common symptoms of and information about COVID-19.
- Prior to your arrival, your room will be deep-cleaned and each surface will be sanitized. During your stay, our staff will enter your room for housekeeping. For guest who request not to have housekeeping, we will still provide fresh towels and additional toiletries upon request.
- After each check-out, we follow a diligent cleaning protocol to allow for deep cleaning, disinfectant and cleaners to dry, and reasonable air exchange.
- In our effort to limit contact, check-in and check-out instructions will be in person or communicated through text messages.
- Each guest’s temperature will be taken and recorded at check-in.
- All guests are required to wear masks in common areas such as the hallway, elevator, stairwells, and to abide by social distancing measures.
- We require our staff to wear face coverings, gloves, change their shoes, and wear cleaned uniform, spray their outfit with disinfectant spray and to abide by social distancing measures.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located by the elevator, hallway and staircases.
- We have implemented a change to our breakfast. This includes a main dish, pastry basket with a pot of coffee or tea that will be delivered directly to each guest suite and left by the door.
- There are a number of great options in the area available for delivery or takeout. Please reach out to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling us at 413-528-6159 if you are looking for suggestions.
- Non-essential, high-touch items such as extra pillows, blankets, decorative pillows, bed scarves, magazines and brochures will be removed from guest rooms.
- All lobby brochures, magazines, and papers will be available with gloves provided to ensure safety on high-touch points of contact.
- Only ride in the elevator with members of your own party.
- All guest suites are provided with masks in case you don’t have one.
- For all of our safety, only registered guests will be allowed in the B&B.
Should you have any questions, please contact us via email: email@example.com.
We appreciate your flexibility and solidarity during this time!