Per the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, all traveller entering Massachusetts, including Mass. residents returning from out-of-state are required to quarantine for 14 days unless they meet certain requirements, as well as complete and submit a Massachusetts Travel Form.
Current exceptions to the quarantine include:
- Travelers coming from or returning from COVID lower-risk states.
- Travelers “passing though” the state expediently to another destinations, including connecting to a flight.
- People traveling to Massachusetts for medial care or military service, and critical infrastructure services.
- Be tested for and receive a negative test for COVID-19 after entering MA.
- Produce upon request proof of a negative test for COVID-19 from a test administered no longer than 72 hours prior to arrival in Massachusetts.
More details about the above travel order can be found here.
Below is a list of precautionary measures we have adopted during this time:
- We respectfully request that those with COVID-19 symptoms (including but not limited to fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle pain, headache, loss of smell and/or taste, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, nausea, and vomiting) stay at home for the safety of our neighbor, staff and guests. Please refer to the CDC’s guidelines for other common symptoms of and information about COVID-19.
- Prior to your arrival, your room will be deep-cleaned and each surface will be sanitized. During your stay, our staff will not enter your room for housekeeping but will still provide fresh towels and additional toiletries upon request.
- Reservations can be changed or cancelled at no charge as long as we have at least 72 hours notice. Your safety is our top priority.
- After each check-out, we will leave guest suites vacant for 24 hours as part of cleaning protocol to allow for deep cleaning, disinfectant and cleaners to dry, and reasonable air exchange.
- In our effort to limit contact, check-in and check-out instructions will be communicated through text messages.
- Each guest’s temperature will be taken and recorded at check-in.
- All guests are required to wear masks in common areas such as the hallway, elevator, stairwells, and to abide by social distancing measures.
- We require our staff to wear face coverings, gloves, change their shoes, and wear cleaned uniform, spray their outfit with disinfectant spray and to abide by social distancing measures.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located by the elevator, hallway and staircases.
- We have implemented a temporary change to our Continental breakfast. This includes a pastry basket with a pot of coffee or tea that will be delivered directly to each guest suite and left by the door between 8 AM.
- While our breakfast room is closed until further notice, there are a number of great options in the area available for delivery or takeout. Please reach out to us via email (email@example.com) or by calling us at 413-528-6159 if you are looking for suggestions.
- Non-essential, high-touch items such as extra pillows, blankets, decorative pillows, bed scarves, note pad and pen, magazines and brochures will be removed from guest rooms.
- All lobby brochures, magazines, and papers will be removed to cut down on high-touch points of contact.
- Only ride in the elevator with members of your own party.
- All guest suites are provided with masks in case you don’t have one.
- For all of our safety, only registered guests will be allowed in the B&B.
Should you have any questions, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your flexibility and solidarity during this time!